Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our services, you agree to comply with these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any part of the terms, you may not use our services.
2. User Responsibilities Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts, and any activities that occur under their accounts. Users must provide accurate and up-to-date information.
3. Prohibited Activities Users shall not engage in any unlawful or prohibited activities while using our services. This includes but is not limited to: unauthorized access, distribution of malicious software, and violation of intellectual property rights.
4. Content Users are solely responsible for the content they create or share through our services. We reserve the right to remove content that violates these terms or is deemed inappropriate.
6. Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend accounts at our discretion, without prior notice, if users violate these terms.
7. Modifications We may update or modify these terms at any time. Users will be notified of significant changes. Continued use of our services after modifications constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties Our services are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of our services.
9. Limitation of Liability We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use our services.
10. Governing Law These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, Great Britain, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms of Service.